9 Natural & Organic Beauty Products I Fell in Love With
Over the years and after being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease I have come to realize how important it is to know what you are putting on your face. Not only that but as an adult I was struggling with acne constantly. Between my acne, health and wanting to age as best as I can I have researched, read ingredients and trusted some educated experts advice on beauty products. Now I am obsessed and can’t look back!
Acure is my go to for any kind of face mask if I go store bought. They typically run $8 and up. Here are a few that I have been using and absolutely LOVE.
- Seriously Soothing Biocellulose Gel Mask
- Radically Rejuvenating Face Mask
- Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask
2. Derma*E was my first step into clean beauty face care. I’m currently using their cleanser and face scrub as a daily part of my face washing routine.
- Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
- Hyaluronic Hydrating Cleanser
3. Apple Cider Vinegar. I drink it and tone with it. This is also a part of my everyday face washing routine. I put some on a cotton pad and wipe my face after washing it with the cleanser I listed above.
4. One With Nature soaps. These soaps are the best. I love their ingredients and the activated charcoal has really helped with skin issues. For us anyway.
5. Schmidts Deodorants -because having aluminum in my deodorant is a no go. Your armpits soak up everything. Just like your face and feet there are pores in your underarms. And since things like gluten and toxins really affect my body, not to mention breast cancer’s link to aluminum in deodorant, I am very particular about what brands I use and they NEED to work.
Fit Glow Beauty Foundation- I scar really easily on my face and have dark spots so my goal for foundation is something that covers well but doesn’t give me cake face. This brand I came upon because it’s ingredients help to improve skin health and inflammation. This is my most costly item, but it lasts a really long time and in my opinion is WORTH IT.
2. Fit Glow Beauty Mascara is a 3-in-one mascara that helps promote lash growth and amplifies lash volume. I love how full it makes my lashes look without being “too much”.
3. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush has lasted me SO LONG. I think this was my first green beauty purchase along with their mascara. If you don’t want any volume added to your lashes and your just looking for a typical mascara there’s is great too. I love the color and how easily it goes on and blends out.